Wednesday, December 6, 2017

HoHoHo! Merry Christmas from Santa! DoodleCharms Cricut Cartidge

It took me a few days but I finally finished up this sweet Santa card! Gave my Cricut machine a dusting and put it to work!

Santa is from DoodleCharms Cricut Cartridge
Papers are from my scrap pile of Echo Park past Xmas papers
Wooden snowflakes, gems, liquid pearls
Misc banner and a bow die
DoubleClick Skittles: Rudolph Red 

 
Follow on Bloglovin 


Follow me on Instagram!
Instagram

Skittle Lovin'! 


Check them out here!
Entering into:
Die Cuttin Divas: I used the sketch from March
Craftoholics R Us: Christmas
Crafty Creations: Anything Goes 
DL Art: December Linky  
Cardz TV: Anything Goes

13 comments:

  1. Pure cuteness! I know I need to get my Cricut out and start playing with her she's been sitting on her table for such a long time. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that cartridge. Thanks for joining my DL.ART DECEMBER LINKY CHALLENGE. Have a blessed day DIANA L.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so absolutely adorable!! Santa is too cute!! I so need to dust off my poor, neglected Cricut!! It hasn't seen action in a loooong time!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, how SWEET! Look at that adorable Santa Face! Too Dang CUTE!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way too cute! Love that Santa ! Thanks for joining us this week at Die Cutiin Divas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sooooooooooo cute! LOVING the Santa!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable card! The Santa is way too cute! Thank you so much for visiting my blog, I really appreciate your sweet comments! So happy to see you back in the crafty world.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super DUPER cute my friend!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M


    ReplyDelete
  9. What a super cute card!! Love the adorable Santa!! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
    Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable Santa!!
    Thanks for joining Dcd’s this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Carri. This santa is so fun and jolly. I love the little flags, stars and skittles. Thank you for joining the DL.ART December Linky Challenge

    ReplyDelete